We have successfully handled hundreds of drug cases in Martin and St Lucie County
Martin and St. Lucie County Drug Offenses include but are not limited to:
- Possession/Sale of Marijuana
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Possession/Sale of Oxycodone
- Possession/Sale of Hydrocodone
- Possession/Sale of Cocaine
- Possession/Sale of Heroin
- Possession/Sale of Alprazolam
- Possession/Sale of Ecstasy
- Possession/Sale of Methamphetamine
The penalties for Martin and St. Lucie County Drug Offenses are wide ranging and can include large fines and even mandatory prison time depending on the amount of drugs involved in the case or if the case involves the sale of narcotics.
In addition to these penalties, the law also states that if someone is adjudicated guilty of possessing certain narcotics illegally, that person can face a year long driver’s license suspension. A driver’s license is the key to most people’s livelihood and I want to fight for you to keep your license.
I take pride in listening to your needs and fighting hard to get you the best results possible for your case. At my law firm, you will receive the personal service you deserve in your drug related case.
Drug Arrest In Martin or Saint Lucie County? Contact Us Now!